Fuel Your Innovation Journey! Discover answers, spark ideas, and accelerate growth at SA Innovation Summit.
1. What is the SA Innovation Summit?
The SA Innovation Summit is an annual event that celebrates innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship in South Africa. It serves as a platform for innovators, investors, startups, and businesses to connect, collaborate, and showcase their groundbreaking ideas and products.
2. When and where does the SA Innovation Summit take place?
This year’s Summit, SAIS’23, will take place from the 26th to the 29th of September in Cape Town, with the core conference days being on the 27th and 28th of September 2023.
3. At what venue is SAIS’23 hosted?
The main event (27th and 28th of September) will take place at the Grand West.
Physical Address: Grand West, Sun Exhibits, Goodwood, Cape Town, 7460 Get Address
Side events will take place at various venues throughout Cape Town. Keep an eye on the website for updates.
4. How can I participate in the SA Innovation Summit?
There are several ways to participate in the SA Innovation Summit:
Attendee: You can purchase tickets here.
Exhibitor: If you have an innovative product, service, or startup, you can apply to become an exhibitor to showcase your offerings to a diverse audience and potential investors.
Partner: Companies interested in supporting innovation and gaining exposure can explore various sponsorship opportunities available during the summit.
5. Can I pitch my start-up or idea at the SA Innovation Summit?
The summit often hosts pitch sessions or competitions where startups and entrepreneurs can present their ideas to potential investors and a broader audience. Keep an eye on the start-up page or follow our social media channels for announcements regarding competitions.
6. How can I stay updated on SA Innovation Summit news and announcements?
You can stay informed about the latest news, updates, and announcements by visiting the official SA Innovation Summit website (www.innovationsummit.co.za) regularly.
Additionally, you can follow their social media accounts:
Facebook: @SA Innovation
LinkedIn: @The SA Innovation Summit
7. Is the SA Innovation Summit open to international participants?
Absolutely! The SA Innovation Summit welcomes participants from all over the world. In fact, international attendees, exhibitors, and speakers contribute to the diversity and global appeal of the event.
8. Can I volunteer at the SA Innovation Summit?
Yes, the summit often relies on volunteers to help with various tasks throughout the event. If you’re interested in volunteering, check the Volunteer Page for any calls for volunteers.
9. How can I get my SAIS2023 ticket?
You can purchase your ticket via the website here.
10. Is there a possibility to get a refund if I am not able to come?
Unfortunately, the tickets are non-refundable.
If you can find someone who can attend the event instead of you, it is possible to transfer the ticket to another person if the change has been done before the event. You may transfer your ticket by contacting the team at email@example.com.
11. What is the code of conduct?
By receiving your SAIS ticket, you are expected to respect everyone at the event regardless of their gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation disability, or other aspects of what we look like, where we come from, and who we are.
We do not accept any kind of disrespectful behavior in any of our events. SAIS is meant to be a 100% positive experience from the start till the end for everyone at the event.
Disrespectful behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, age, or religion.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Unsolicited physical contact.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviors.
Attendees violating these rules may be expelled from the event at the discretion of the organizers.
Let’s celebrate entrepreneurship together: equally and respectfully.
See something? Say something. If something disturbing happens to you or you see something inappropriate happening at the event, please reach out to the team.
12. How do I report inappropriate behaviour?
We are committed to ethical and respectful engagements across the Summit. If you get in touch with someone and you are not comfortable with their behaviour or actions or have been mischievous, please report this to us immediately via: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Can I bring my kids along?
Unfortunately, no under 13’s are allowed.
14. Is the venue wheelchair friendly?
Yes, the SAIS’23 main venue is wheelchair friendly.
Please contact email@example.com to confirm accessibility of side events.