Presented by: Jaco Fourie – Executive Coach at Cycan
“Two leaders in the same circumstances doing the same thing can bring about completely different outcomes, depending on the inner place from which each operates.”
This requires more than just knowledge and the application of methods; it requires an inner shift in beliefs, personal motivation and presence, which changes the way we show up.
This Master Class combines the latest research in neuro-leadership with our extensive coaching expertise that stems from coaching executives, entrepreneurs and leaders over the last 18 years.
During the Master Class, you’ll experience:
- Developing presence and influence as a leader, regardless of the uncertainties and complexities being faced in this exponential world
- Guidance on creating an environment and culture that supports sustainable personal and team performance, while preventing burnout and disconnection
- Best practice for mastering change and disruption in your industry, to ensure that you’re a Change Leader and not a Change Reactor
- Developing personal resilience that transcends technical expertise
- Frameworks for creating personal presence, resilience and self-leadership
You should attend if:
- You want to build personal resilience
- You want to recognise the keys to unlocking your inner presence as a leader
- You want to kickstart the inner shift to becoming more passionate, committed and energised
- You want to learn how to avoid Burnout and achieve Flow
Presented by Jaco Fourie, an Executive Coach and certified International Neuro-Semantics Trainer (NSTT). Jaco started his career as an international athlete, where he represented South Africa as a field hockey player. He knows what it takes to translate mental strength as called for in the sporting world, into practical, visible results. He believes that when we have a holistic systemic approach, it creates a sustainable impact and builds a culture of excellence.
Purchase your #SAIS2019 ticket and book your slot into this masterclass. Make your booking here!
The focus on the talk is on wellbeing (PNI chemistry) and the 3 things that makeup Presencing:
- Care = empathy + levels of listening
People have a responsibility towards themselves to make their highest contribution. This results in whole communities changing.
It involves sustainable change that makes a lasting impact.
An extract from the Presencing Foundation Programme:
“The most pressing challenges leaders and teams face today require innovative thinking and collaboration across traditional boundaries – departments, organisations, sectors, and cultures. Yet we are entrenched in rigid patterns of behaviour that limit our ability to transcend these boundaries and work together effect deep change. To bring about the level of transformation needed in our organizations and our world right now, we need a way of learning and of leading – one not limited to reflecting the patterns of the past but one that tunes into the possibilities of the future.”