Content and Digital Marketing Coordinator
As a Content and Digital Marketing Coordinator at SA Innovation Summit (SAIS)🌍, you’ll play a vital role in a purpose-driven and impact-focused organisation dedicated to nurturing, developing, and showcasing African innovation. Your role will involve creating, managing, and optimising content for various digital platforms, while helping to boost the online presence of our initiatives, events, and programmes. Working with SAIS will give you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of African entrepreneurship and innovation in a dynamic and exciting environment🚀
As a Content and Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Create and manage content for social media, blogs, websites, newsletters, email signatures, and more.
- Develop content strategies that drive engagement and lead generation.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute campaigns.
- Implement SEO best practices to improve organic search rankings.
- Analyse website and social media performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Draft and publish press releases and maintain media contacts.
- Give PR exposure to startups and liaise with media contacts.
Key Skills to Succeed:
- Proven experience in content creation and digital marketing
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO and web analytics
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Experience with social media management and scheduling tools
- Bonus: Familiarity with Canva, CapCut, Adobe Suite and ability to develop and edit content
- Annual Remuneration: R165,000
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world🌐.
- Flexible working environment.
- Be a part of a purpose-driven and impact-oriented organisation.
- Attend our Summit – Africa’s leading innovation conferences.
- Annual Total Cost to Company package of R165,000 with opportunity to grow.
- Continuous learning funding support.
- Success as defined by you.
- Profit-based annual bonus.
- Share options!
As a Content and Digital Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for creating, managing, and optimising content for various digital platforms, including social media, blogs, websites, newsletters, email signatures, and more. You’ll work closely with the marketing team to develop content strategies that drive engagement and lead generation. Additionally, you will analyse website and social media performance, implement SEO best practices to improve organic search rankings, and take on PR tasks such as drafting and publishing press releases and giving PR exposure to startups by keeping in touch with media contacts.