THE TECHTRIBE EVENTS
As the TechTribe, the SA Innovation Summit hosts various events through the year that speak to our 4 foundational pillars – to originate, to showcase, to connect and to capacitate.
Curated as a deal making platform for the entrepreneurial community with funders, large business and small enterprises.
The Summit plays host to the complete value chain of innovation:
- A volunteer programme activating students from all campuses in the country
- The Inventors Garage geared towards showcasing very early-stage entrepreneurs, seeking funding and collaboration to accelerate their products to market.
- Various developmental programs which play out in pitching dens where post commercial, high tech entrepreneurs pitch their ideas to investors, new markets and delegates.
- A Match & Invest platform that allow one-on-one pre-scheduled meetings, enabling targeted and effective business-matching with tangible outcomes.
- Government engagement for enabling a conducive innovation environment
- A platform to showcase latest tech, trends and innovation
OPEN INNOVATION CHALLENGES
CAPACITY BUILDING WORKSHOPS
SAIS runs projects that support and empower entrepreneurs particularly in the tech and tech-enabled sectors, that equip them with the knowledge and skills to start and grow their businesses through.
- skills development and training
- creating meaningful connections with peers, thought leaders and funders
- creating a platform to showcase them
SAIS has partnered with RedZebra SA in offering two programs:
ADVANCED CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING – For anyone that need to apply creative solutions to current challenges, improve capacities to stimulate the generation of ideas in them and others, learn to drive innovation within their teams, and effectively manage innovation and creative thought processes.
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION FOR CREATIVE FACILITATION – A learning experience aimed at unleashing the collective talent and potential of groups, whether an innovator who wishes to release the creativity of his or her team or entrepreneurs who want to work together in a completely new way.
Through our events we also offer:
- Business matching & deal-making facilitation sessions
- Youth mobilisation
- Entrepreneurial competitions
BUSINESS MATCHING & DEAL-MAKING FACILITATION SESSIONS
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE SUMMIT?
Complete the form below to download our Summit overview