SAIS2020 COMPETITON WINNERS
- The IP Game Plan from Von Seidels (to the value of R30 000 each) go to Live Connected & Afrobotix
- Strategic IP Advice from Von Seidels to the value of R15 000 go to Uku’hamba
- The start-up being put forward for an potential investment offer by AYO Technology Solutions is: Akiba
- The Enygma scholarships to the value of R12 500 each go to: Moneyworks, Kweza, Tjop Tjop and Vedic Maths
- The ANZA international digital tour goes to MoneyWorks
- $1800 Zoho Credits goes to Lingo Locate
- And lastly, Pre App Crowds Favourite go to Kleva Contracts
The 2nd place goes to Securaxis, walking away with an IP Game plan from Von Seidels to the value of R30 000, an ANZA digital tour and a tablet from On The Ball College for being the PRE Crowd favourite.
The start-up receiving the Enygma scholarship is: Wazinsure
$1800 Zoho credits go to Sanineat.
And then the cash prizes, sponsored by the Department of Trade Industry & Competition are as follow:
- 5th Place receives R10 000 and is: TRxEAT
- 4th Place receives R20 000 and is: Sustainable Energy Technologies
- 3rd Price receives R30 000 and is: SlideLuvre
- 2nd Price receives R40 000 and the IP Game Plan from Von Seidels to the value of R30 000, is: Eco Invader Solutions
- 1st Place receives R50 000 and the IP Game plan from Von Seidels to the value of R30 000 as well as the tablet from On The Ball College for being crowd favourite in PRE is: Snode Guardian
- 3rd place receiving a Moolman Institute financial course and the IP Game plan valued at R30 000 is: Finvex
- 2nd place also receiving the Moolman Institute financial course, IP strategic advice to the value of R15 000 and an ANZA digital tour is :Nanostream Blu
- 1st place receives the Moolman Institute financial course, an IP game plan from Von Seidels to the value of R30 000, an ANZA digital tour and being put forward to AYO Technology Solutions for an investment offer is: Pricepally
- The Von Seidels brand protection prize to the value of R30 000 go to Fundi App.
- The $1800 Zoho credits go to Luma Law
- And then lastly, the start-up walking away with the tablet from the On The Ball College chosen as favourite by attendees on PRE is: eJoobi.