Our annual programme comprise of carefully curated expert speakers, thought leaders, seasoned entrepreneurs, leading academics and researchers. The programme aims to not only educate, inform and showcase, but also to motivate and inspire. Ultimately, the programme supports the Summit’s objective to accelerate economies.
Our theme for 2019, FROM AFRICA TO THE WORLD speaks to Authentic Leadership: Be the change, Build capacity, Show entrepreneurial talent and Make a deal!
- This year the summit will show-case the best pipeline from South Africa and the continent – to investors serious about African startups.
- The launch of: 3 Crowd sourcing campaigns with knowledge on how to invest in African startups.
- How to build vibrant innovation ecosystems and city regions for tech startups.
- Panel discussions on: Artificial Intelligence investment; How data support growth (Big data); Founders conflict; Innovation in Justice; Design Thinking; Market-Fit; Accelerating Incubators; a Bootcamp for Entrepreneurs form Silicon Valley.
- A focus on Founders: The leading entrepreneurs in the continent will share their lessons learnt and their journeys for inspiration.
- Authentic leadership that will shape: From Africa To The World.
- Pitching dens: SEDA Pitch & Perfect Season 4, Winetech Pitching Den, ANDZA Pitching Den and the African Cup that will showcase the best pipeline.
The summit is a start-up factory…..come and help us manufacture tomorrow!!!