SA INNOVATION SUMMIT PRESENTS:
The only conference where you can connect with the entire entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystem on one platform.
SAVE THE DATES
21 - 23 SEPTEMBER 2021
2021 will see SAIS taking on a hybrid format – combining the physical with digital.
You can thus join us digitally from anywhere in the world or if you are yearning for some face-to-face interaction, in-person in Cape Town!
21 September 2021
In-person and online
22 September 2021
In-person and online
23 September 2021
We are excited to announce that the physical component of the 2021 SA Innovation Summit will be set in the vibrant heart of Cape Town, at the Mount Nelson Hotel.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
TECH START-UPS ARE STARTING TO PLAY A MAJOR ROLE IN AFRICA.
This year we go across the country and continent to find the most amazing tech and tech-enabled start-ups that are solving Africa’s problems. We unpack ecosystem realities and tap into the international success stories and country conditions that make for attractive entrepreneurial growth.
We will take a deep dive into the start-up landscape in Africa and hear from countries and the start-ups on what support mechanisms enable their growth and success.
We also dive deep with seasoned experts, founders and investors from across the start-up and innovation ecosystem who have been-there-done-that and kicked-butt.
LEARN & CO-CREATE
Founders, Investors and Trade Organizations from various countries share their insights about:
- The viability of the African market
- Proof of concept and selling the product in Africa
- How to do business in Africa
- How to scale in Africa
- How to expand to Europe and Asia
Join sessions where problems are tackled to take Africa forward.
Connect and join forces with a global innovation and entrepreneurship community, share pain points, discover opportunities and celebrate successes. Create ad hoc meetups and use Match & Invest to find and schedule meetings with the people who can move your dream closer to reality.
- Find talent & collaboration partners
- Find investment
- Find Africa’s top tech start-ups
- Find new markets
- Find technical experts and entrepreneurs to digitalize businesses
- Find services relevant to start-ups
- Find support
- Expansion Strategies for Corporate Innovation and Start-ups
- Collaboration of networks in recovering and rebuilding from COVID- How do Corporates work with start-ups?
- From the Outside In: Corporate Venturing
- Networks of innovation: Why belong to one? What does it leverage?
- The Start-up Act
- Eco-systems for innovation and entrepreneurship. How to make the most of it.
- SPACE as a source for entrepreneurs – Earth Observation and data for new products and services.
- Soft landing packages and setup strategies that provides your venture an international advantage.
FUTURE CITIES AND COMMUNITIES
- The Future of blockchain and competitiveness of industries
- How VR impacts Education – the future of learning
- The Future of financial inclusion
- Greentech and integrated planning
- Start-ups that solve challenges in Cities
- Payment gates: what to look out for setting up a payment gate on any service or product offering
- Digital Twins and Digitizing beyond Zoom and Teams
- Tech-Entrepreneurship in Africa- the state of the play
- Building a Business that you can sell
- The Investment landscape Across Africa
- Set-up your venture to scale.
- A special look at early stage funding- From Angel to Series A
- Africa Cup Pitching
- The Inventors Garage
- Fem-in-Tech Demo Day
- Match and Invest- Networking platform