FOR A SPONSORED TICKET
- Applications do not automatically qualify you for a sponsored ticket.
- Successful applicants will be notified by 1 August.
- Decisions will be based on motivation submitted by a panel of judges.
- Applications close on the 28 June 2020.
- Only application received online using the online submission form will be accepted.
- The SA Innovation Summit reserves the right, by its sole discretion, not to accept applications or to disqualify applications at any stage should it transpire that such applications have been made by illegitimate, suspicious, and/or unqualified participants.
- Successful applicants will be chosen by a judging panel. The judging panel’s decision is final.
- The number of successful candidates will be based on the number of tickets that were sponsored. Sponsored tickets are not guaranteed.
- All applicants will be informed of the outcome of the results after the judging process has been completed after the closing date.
- The SA Innovation Summit will not be covering transportation and accommodation costs for successful applicants. Successful applicants are responsible for their own traveling and accommodation cost.
- For any inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org