A collaborative platform offered by the SA Innovation Summit in partnership with:
The SA Innovation Summit in partnership with Afgri Technology Services offers the ultimate innovation platform for Agritech entrepreneurs of all scales who want to showcase innovative solutions.
- New markets
- Fellow entrepreneurs on the Match & Invest Platform
- Pitch your product in the Pitching Den Competition (closing date: 12 July)
- Take part in thought leadership sessions unpacking the biggest challenges faced in the Agritech space
Afgri Technology Services has committed to pioneer the conversation and sponsor the AgTech vertical at the Summit, which will bring together corporates, thought leaders, inventors, entrepreneurs, academia and policy makers to strengthen South Africa’s competitive edge and to inspire sustained economic growth across Africa.
Panel discussions will focus on the following burning issues:
- FinTech for Farming: The Future of financial services for the sector (Bankable Farmer)
- Investing for Growth in Food and Agri Tech: VC, Corporates, FMCG and Government support of the sector
- Driving tech-Adoption and the impact on our next generation: Data, Connectivity, Automation and the future of on-farm technology in Africa
- Starts ups, investing, and scaling an African AgTech Company – What does it take? Lessons from successful peers.
The overall objectives of SA Innovation Summit’s showcase offering are:
- To ignite conversations about innovation and technology in the Agricultural space
- To provide a central space for networking at SAIS 2018.
- To showcase entrepreneurship excellence on the African continent and foster international collaboration.
- To recognise the entrepreneur in the Agritech space and to recognise them as making a difference through innovation.
- To showcase innovative companies/products on the continent and introduce them to new markets, investment, collaboration partners, government departments and innovative entrepreneurs
Showcase your company, products or services
We invite you to exhibit at the Summit and position itself as a leader in agricultural innovation, while networking with corporates, thought leaders, inventors, entrepreneurs, academia and policy makers.
This is not a trade show. It is a platform to showcase your innovative company, products or services and to make valuable connections going forward. The exhibition space is allocated in such a way that it becomes 100% part of the SA Innovation Summit’s multi-level programme, ensuring maximum visibility and connectedness with all the Summit delegates.